We have made it to Virginia for our training. Mark's parents met us here and helped us get settled. I was a little worried if I would freak out emotionally when we got here, with reality setting in, but instead I experienced a calm sense of peace, a knowing that this truly is God's plan for our family. Knowing you are in God's will doesn't exempt you from negativity and persecutions (goodness knows we have endured are fair share of strange looks, "glad I'm not you", " I thought you were a smart girl" etc.) but the assurance of His company makes it worth it!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Downsizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's hard not to feel at peace at the farm (assuming that's where you are). Glad to hear you've made it to VA safely and hate we didn't see you before you left.
ReplyDeleteIt's okay for others to think you're crazy. What's foolishness to them is obedience to you!
Genny, I am looking forward to reading all about what God is doing in and through you and Mark. I pray that the peace you are feeling with continue as you follow God in obedience! I'm excited for you!
ReplyDelete