Friday, November 12, 2010

Finally caught this covertly on video

T. Women know how to deep clean and they do it every week. Sadly I think the main reason that they clean is because their holy book teaches that women may possibly gain entrance to heaven by keeping a clean home. One of these cleaning techniques is to thoroughly clean the inside and outside of their windows. I finally got a video of this. From my apartment window every Tuesday I can see many women cleaning just like the woman in this video.
Keep in mind that this lady is on the 5th floor of her building!

4 comments:

  1. oh my! Hope no one ever falls! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked my language teacher and she said that every so often you will read in the paper of someone falling! Scary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That would be so nerve-wracking to watch every week. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That puts me to shame. I rarely clean my windows, and I have a one story house!

    ReplyDelete