Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Room With a View(s)


I love E.M. Forster's book A Room With a View, the story of a girl who switches rooms with a young man so that she can have a view of Florence, Italy. She then eventually falls in love with him. The past few weeks that title comes to my mind often since we have moved to a new apartment that indeed does have MANY rooms with a view. This is a complete contrast to my old apartment whose only view was that of someone else's apartment. I feel very blessed by God to have my new view!

My OLD view (no glimpse of the sky, sun, moon, etc.)
My NEW view..


This morning I awoke to this beautiful sunrise coming over the mountains.



3 comments:

  1. I am thankful that you were given such beauty to enjoy everyday! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that you have a beautiful view! It makes ALL the difference. You waited patiently, now the reward! Love you so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So thankful for this for you. It makes all the difference to see the sun and moon. It is beautiful and thank you for the full tour!! Wish I could run over real quick!!

    ReplyDelete